This is a Nationally Recognised Qualification. This course is approved by Focus Awards and has been designed for those who want to assess learners in the work environment only.
- Enrol today for immediate access to our online student community.
- 100% money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied we're not satisfied!**
- Complete in as little as 4 Months
- Enrol for only a £50.00 deposit.
- Choose how you want to pay!
This course is approved by Focus Awards, an Ofqual-regulated national awarding organisation. It has been designed for those who only want to assess learners in the work environment.
If you have been working in your field for some time and would like a change of career or some additional income, why not train others at what you do best? Choose this course and qualify as an Assessor within three months or less.
- Be competent in your field (the subject you want to assess)
- Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- Basic understanding of assessment
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
- Have access to people you can assess within the work environment
- Have access to a qualified Assessor or IQA. He or she will provide the expert witness testimony for your ability to assess learners within the work environment. If you don’t have a suitable expert, call us – we can help.
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge ilearnportal
- Our professionally written course materials will teach and guide you step by step
- You will have dedicated Assessors who will provide support and assess your work
- The course is delivered online through our secure, cutting edge iLearn It Easy portal
- Our professionally written course materials will teach and guide you every step of the way.
- Our dedicated Assessors will provide support and assess your work.
- You will be assessed through a series of questions to assess your knowledge
- Unit 2 will be directly assessed through you demonstrating your ability to practically assess learners in a work environment and producing the required evidence through work products
- You will also be observed for unit 2
How to get started
Enrol now. Pay in full or choose the instalment option
As soon as you complete the payment process, you will receive your log in details to the ilearn portal by email from your Assessor. He or she will also arrange a telephone induction within 24hours, so you can get started straight away.
If you’re an employer, we can also train groups in-house for you. Prices start as low as £2400 for up to 6 candidates. Get in touch with us today and we can tailor the course to your needs. If you need us to train a different group size, contact us now. We will give you the best quote available. (Price can vary depending on your location)
Understanding the principles and practice of assessment (3 credits)
This is the foundation of the course. It will provide you with all the knowledge and understanding you need to become a qualified Assessor. You will use these principles and practices throughout your Assessor career.
Unit 2 – Assess occupational competence in the work environment (6 credits)
This is the final unit of this course, in which you will learn:
- how to practically assess learners within a work environment
- follow approved standards and criteria
- use valid methods of assessment.