What’s an Assessor in Education?
Assessors support students to gain vocational qualifications using their professional expertise.
What do they do?
– Visit students in their workplace
– Ensures the work meet national occupational standards
– Plan and deliver programmes
– Examine students work
– Give feedback
– Sign of the qualification as complete when all standards have been met
How do I become an assessor?
Head over to our store and enrol on a course today.
What are the entry requirements?
· Be competent in your field (the subject you want to assess)
· Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
· Basic understanding of assessment
· IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
· Able to understand and interpret course materials
· Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
· Have access to people you can assess within the work environment
· Have access to a qualified Assessor or IQA. He or she will provide the expert witness testimony for your ability to assess learners within the work environment. If you don’t have a suitable expert, call us – we can help.
· Be working currently within the teaching or training industry, or have access to learners you can assess in a classroom
Want more info? . Drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org